Last year, Dr Pepper came out with a new flavor - Cherry Chocolate. Let me tell you, it was heaven! I was addicted. Turns out, it was a limited edition thing. So last October, I emailed Dr Pepper and asked him when he was going to make it again for me, because I really wanted some more. This is what he said:
"Dear Mrs. Jensen,
Thank you for contacting us about Dr Pepper Diet Cherry Chocolate. We appreciate your feedback, as your comments provide us with valuable information about our brands.
Unfortunately, this product was a limited edition that was only produced until 4/30/08. We do apologize for this inconvenience. This product may however be back next year for the same period of time, depending on consumer feedback.
To find other products in our portfolio, you can access the same sales database that we use internally by calling 1-800-696-5891. Select Option 1 for English, then Option 2 for availability questions. You can find your favorite product 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Thanks again for contacting us."
What more feedback does he want? I sent him a stinking email. Every time I go to Walmart, I have to check. And every time, I am sorely disappointed. Don't let me down next time, Dr Pepper - make my pop for me!
Shame on you for cancelling it.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
What's the Deal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Appaently you can't find your favorite product 24/7.
oh, and Karalynn, the movie was Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2... please never see that movie; or judge me for seeing it.
Yeah they had it on the east coast this last summer and we loved it but couldn't find it anywhere when we came back, it's delicious!
Three things...
1. Never heard of Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper. But chocolate in a can has got to be good.
2. You really wrote Dr. Pepper a letter. You crack me up.
3. They really wrote you back.
Okay, four things...
4. And when they wrote you back they really said " you can find your favorite product 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!"
ok i'll be honest. THAT SOUNDS like POOP! but that's just me...
:)
i never was a fan of mixing my wonderful chocolate with some Dang Fruit flavor! lol
BUT i Love that you wrote a letter and they even wrote you back! Hilarious!
I haven't heard of this flavor, but Dr. Pepper is by far my addiction of choice.
They could have atleast sent you a complimentary 12 pack, thanking you for your feedback!
Post a Comment