Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Good News

I'm pregnant! Yay! I'm 12 weeks along (or almost 3 months, for those of you who don't like to translate), and due August 30. So we might be moving to Alaska for the summer so I don't cook :) Ok just kidding. I've been feeling pretty good - I haven't been very sick, just really tired. We are very excited. And don't worry, I've had all the windows open while I've been painting :)

15 comments:

Gwen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting! Especially since your due date is MY BIRTHDAY! you definitely can't go wrong there :) I hope you keep feeling well and doing great! We'll be looking forward to updates!

Jade and Anne said...

HOLY COW!!! HOW EXCITING!!!! I'm SOOO happy for you!!! You could have your babe on Livi's birthday! The 27th!! Oh I can't stop smiling! Be sure to keep everyone updated!! Hope you feel better and get all the sleep you want!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So happy to hear the news! You are going to be adorable preggers :0) Maybe by the time your on second one i'll have my first and they can be crazy friends too... Nice job on the paint and color selection too :0)

Kimberlee said...

Which explains all the dry heaving while watching the Office! :)

That is great news. Congrats to the both of you. And the house (and the moose) are looking great.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

YAY! I can't wait to eat at Cafe Rio with you and hear all about it. Congrats cutie!

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

Congratulations, my beautiful Karalynn! You're going to be a beautiful pregnant mommy

Jared & Shannon said...

Yah! You finally announced it! I am so excited for you! I can't wait until you get to feel it move, that is the best part about being prego I think. I am so excited to see you on Friday and have some yummy Cafe Rio. Love ya!

Spencer and Mindy said...

HIP HOO Ray! MOMMYHOOD IS GREAT!

Nichole said...

WOO HOO!!!!! What happened to the wait 10 years plan? I'm so excited for you and Nick~ Yippee. Remember you promised to name your firstborn after me. Nicki or Nichole depending on the sex. Don't be renigging!

The Kotlacova Cowgirl said...

I'm so excited for you guys, Are you and jami are due around the same time?

The Kotlacova Cowgirl said...

sorry, I should have read that last comment before posting it, but you get the idea!

Julie said...

awe! congrats Karalynn! that is very exciting! I hope continue to feel pretty good with it. And so sleep as much as you can, your body definantly needs way more sleep during pregnancy!

Jenni said...

Yay Karalynn! Did you swap recipes with Jami?

Your house looks great. The paint makes a huge difference.

Jami said...

Friend- Sorry I forgot to comment on this forever ago....I am so excited for you and LOVE YOU TO PIECES...Hope all is well...

Bryn said...

I missed this post and was like...what? when I saw the prego belly shots. Congrats! I hope you continue to feel well. Isn't it great having an excuse to sleep a totally excessive amount.