After we had collected a sufficient amount of marbles, all the kids went to the park to have pizza and play. Mom and I, however, went to lunch at Cafe Rio. Did I mention there is one opening in Twin soon? I'm so excited. Anyways, we met Annie, Shannie, Stacy, and Mindy and Sophee there. It was so fun to see my girls and catch up. Toni couldn't make it, so Mom and I went to the mall after lunch to see her. She was busy working (stupid parade of homes) so we didn't get to chat much. She did give us a couple tickets to the home show though. Thanks Friend! Oh yeah, and one of my goals for the weekend was to find some jeans that actually fit. Turns out I'm pregnant and too fat for my clothes. So Mom and I went to the maternity store.Good news - this isn't my real belly. It's the strap-on belly that's supposed to add 3 months, I guess to make sure your clothes will still fit. So you all can count on a belly shot the end of May and we will see how accurate that sucker is. Anyways, to make a long story short, we didn't find any jeans. But Mom decided that instead of spending $40 on a pair of prego pants, we can buy regular jeans and she can sew a panel into the front of them for a lot less. I'll let you know how it goes. Of course, my Mom is amazing so I'm sure it will work perfectly. If it was MY project, that might be a different story...
Adam's kids were taking turns having a sleepover with Aunt Karalynn (there wasn't enough room for all of them in their hotel room, so one of them slept with me). The first night was Riley's turn. She's old enough that she's had a few sleepovers in her day. The next night was Michael's turn. He has never had a sleepover with me. I think that was mostly because by the time he was old enough to have sleepovers, he was too far away. But I don't know if we would have had sleepovers if he had lived closer. I guess I just assumed the boys wouldn't want to have a sleepover with their aunt. Boy was I wrong. While we were at the restaurant, Michael finished his food and came over to me and said, "I'm done eating. I'm ready for bed now." It was a little after 7:00 by then. He was REALLY excited for his sleepover! He was so silly. They are such cute little kids. But when I find out which one gave me a cold...



1 comments:
Holy cow batman that belly shot skerred me! I'm glad it was juat a projection otherwise your going to be hurtin! lawl
Post a Comment