Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sunday Part I: The Temple Trail

I really did have a lot of fun at Grandmother's birthday, but I think I might have to say that this was my favorite part: the temple trail. I don't know why, but I just LOVE it! Sunday morning we hiked the temple trail. I only managed to talk a few people into going with me.

My brother Andy and his little girl Bethany. He carried her on his shoulders the whole way. I tried to take a turn, but he wouldn't carry me. When we got to the end, he put her down and I think her legs fell asleep because she was having a hard time standing up. It was cute.

My dad and his sister Yvonne. I've never called her Aunt Yvonne - she's always been Aunt Missu. I have no idea why. She told me not to show anybody this picture, so you guys have to promise not to look at it.


All in all, it was a really fun trip. The only thing missing was a trip to Sconecutters. But the stupids shut it down. Not cool.

1 comments:

Nichole said...

what's the temple trail? and Sconecutters?