I'm done. I'm ready to have this kid out of my belly. Unfortunately, he seems pretty content to just hang out for a while. I want to go somewhere and have someone ask me when I'm due so I can say YESTERDAY, but I will be a good girl and stay home. My blood pressure has been really good and blood tests are clear and blah blah, and according to the nurse at the hospital my baby is very active, so there are no major concerns. My doctor said he will let me go over about a week before he induces me (if everything stays good), so I guess there really is an end in sight. He thinks Ben is about 8 1/2 lbs already, so he doesn't want him to get too big - and I'm ok with that. We are just very excited to have this little guy, and it is hard to be patient. I want to hold him and kiss his little cheeks. I want to have a baby to play with when I'm up in the middle of the night, instead of laying in bed wishing I could go to sleep. I just want my baby!
I just saw this commercial on tv, and I thought it summarized nicely how I've been feeling - and I'm sure every other pregnant woman out there. Enjoy!
Monday, August 31, 2009
No End in Sight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I loved the commercial. You look so dang cute. I see a glimps of your cute curtains too. Way to go!
AWW Great Mommy picture! I'm sure you have heard all the advice about how to get him motivated to come out but I'm of the opinion, your body knows when and it'll happen. Be strong and enjoy the peace for a couple more days!!! So excited for you both actually for all 3 of you =D happy pushing love nichole
haa haa! that's a great commercial! and i love your nursery colors! so cute! And YOU Look Adorable! can't wait to see this lil' benny of yours!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you! I can't believe it! You're going to be a mom soon and you look so adorable pregnant but I'm sure you've heard enough of that:) Good luck and keep me posted.
P.S. that commercial is awesome
Okay soooo.... I was just looking back at your cute picture and YOU cut your hair! Love it btw. ok sorry for the multi-posts...
Hang in there Karalynn.
i'm hoping that by your lack of updates baby number 1 is here! don't dangle us too long =D
Good luck friend! Hope you're having that baby right now! Can't wait for the pics.
Post a Comment