Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Benjamin

He finally made it! He was born on 9-2-09. 9 lbs 6 oz and 21 1/2 inches. We will post more pictures when we get home from the hospital. We are having so much fun!

12 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. Are you home yet? How fun!

Larry said...

Congratulations!!

Karen Marie said...

Congrats on the new (handsome) addition to your family!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

YAY! What a lil cutie patootie!(: Welcome Benjamin and congrats you guys!

Spencer and Mindy said...

WAHOOOO!! congrats! he's adorable!! hope you are healing well, and baby Ben is doing good....getting that blood sugar up!!
keep posting pics when you can!!!

Nichole said...

awww! daddy's boy

Jade and Anne said...

yahoo!! Happy belated birthday baby Benjamin!! Congrats!!! Get ready for the fastest best roller coaster ride of your life!!!! :)

Steven said...

Congratulations!! Boys are the BEST :)

Jami said...

Ohhh....I just want to swish those little cheekies.....what a cutie pie!! Congrats and I hope all is going well!!

Loughmiller's said...

Karen gave me your blog. Congrats on your baby boy. I am really happy for you. Take care!

Kimberlee said...

9 POUNDS 6 OUNCES!! You had yourself a toddler! :) And a cute one at that. Congrats.

Laurie said...

Woohoo! Finally :o) Congratulations, my friend!