That first picture was a bit misleading - his cheeks and chin really aren't that big. I think he was just trying to get some sympathy for the owie on his hand from the IV.
Here are some of the details: I ended up having a c-section because he was posterior and just too big! He had to spend a few days in the NICU because his blood sugar was too low. When we left the hospital on Sunday, he weighed 9 lbs even. We went to the pediatrician on Tuesday, and he weighed 9 lbs 3 oz. He is a healthy boy and is growing fast. He has lots of dark hair, long fingers, and big feet. He is such a good baby.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Finally Some Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Grandma thinks he is just beautiful. Love, Mom
oh he's so so so so cute!!! Look at all his hair!!! and those cheeks...kiss them lots for me!! I love it!
what a sweet moment captured by the camera...momma and babe! so cute!
yay, so fun chatting with you today! hope things continue to go well for you and Family! he's serisouly a doll!!!!!
What a cute little guy!!! I bet you're having the time of your life!! Hope you're feeling well. you absolutely HAVE to call me whenever you get down here to visit!!!!! :)
i adore the last picture!
WHAT A SWEETHEART! I love those cheeks! He is so very adorable and I'm so very happy for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have fun getting less sleep, being sore and tired, and LOVING that little boy of yours!
Nick and Karalynn- He is SOOO dang adorable....I love it!!!Can't wait to exchange kisses with our babies!!!
I am so happy for you. Sounds like you went through a lot. Good to hear you have a healthy baby.
He is so adorable...not a surprise considering his parent's and gene pool! Congrats!
He looks so sweet! He is a cutie and I LOVE his hair! Sorry it was kind of a rough start but pretty soon you won't even remember what you had to go through to get him here you just love them so much! I love the picture of him sleeping on daddy. So tender! Congrats both of you!
What a cute little babe you have!
Congrats!
Seriously I just wanna shnuggle him! What an awesome head of hair too! Man Karalynn he is just precious!
what a doll. I hope your recovery isn't too painful. Congratulations, he is just adorable.
He is absolutely precious. And he is a lucky little guy, because he has fabulous parents. Kiss those cheeks for me.
Post a Comment