We finally bought a car seat. Actually we bought it about a month ago, but I'm a slacker. I had to get it out as soon as we got home and figure it all out. I don't know much about car seats, but it seems like whoever designed this one is pretty darn crafty. Everything is so handy and easy to adjust. I wanted to try it out, but since I don't have a baby yet, I had to use the next best thing:
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Car Seat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
oh what a cute car seat and "baby"! And I agree, who ever created the 'carseat' was very clever! So clever, mine seems quite tricky for me to figure out! haa haa, but we finally did and now sophee enjoys the car rides sitting forward...she Loves it!!
Can't wait to see a REAL baby in there!!!!
**oh and so scary about your 'Near Death Exp.' not fun at all!!
Post a Comment