Dear Friends and Family, I am sorry it has taken so long to give you an update. We continue to struggle. He did not start chemo because the Dr here just is not sure he is well enough yet. His kidneys are not functioning as well as of Monday and his blood went back down to 33 ??? not sure why. He went in again today for another blood test. He keeps running a temp every evening. He was taking Tylenol and ibuprophen to get it down every evening and the Dr wanted us to quit so she could see how high it goes. It usually spikes about 8:00 pm at 101 or slightly higher. Can't figure that one out either. It just makes him miserable. Then I give him the Tylenol and it goes down and he feels much better. He has an appointment on Monday again with the Dr here and I guess we will see what she says. The pain is still less and he is taking less oxycontin and oxycodone. We really need to get the chemo started to fight the cancer in his liver. I am trying to take good care of him. Boy, we thought he was high maintenance before!!! He thinks he is being a wimp but he really isn't. He is still working. I wouldn't be that tough. Thank you all again for the prayers and cards and concern. We do appreciate them all. Continue to keep us in your prayers. Love, Jolene
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment