Hopefully for good this time. We decided last week to get rid of the spare bed and move the computer out of Ben's room. You see, lately it's been kinda difficult to spend any quality time on the computer. If I try to go in during nap time, I wake him up. If I try to use it when he's awake, I spend the whole time defending the keyboard and picking up the stuff he's thrown out of the drawers of the desk. So. I know you've all been just dying to see pictures of my little monster boy, so here you go. These are all old ones, and I'm terribly sorry, but I have to post these so I can post new ones.
Here are a couple pictures from when we went to Salt Lake when Dad had his first surgery. Let's see, his surgery was on May 4, so it would have been May 15ish. We stayed at the Kimball, and they have a little spa, so we took Ben swimming. He LOVES swimming. Although he has a problem keeping his swimsuit on because he's so skinny. I wish I had that problem.


We took a tour of the conference center, and we might have almost got the place shut down by the bomb squad. You see, we had Ben in his stroller while we were walking around. When we got to the top, there are a few stairs, so our tour guide told us to park the stroller while we carried him around. Turns out a couple of the other workers saw an abandoned stroller and thought it looked suspicious. Luckily we got back to it before anyone did anything serious.
We took a tour of the conference center, and we might have almost got the place shut down by the bomb squad. You see, we had Ben in his stroller while we were walking around. When we got to the top, there are a few stairs, so our tour guide told us to park the stroller while we carried him around. Turns out a couple of the other workers saw an abandoned stroller and thought it looked suspicious. Luckily we got back to it before anyone did anything serious.



0 comments:
Post a Comment