Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Favorite Toy

Our little house is packed full of all sorts of toys. Most of them are pretty fancy with bright lights and noise. Yet they all sit in their corners, untouched. What does my boy play with? This cord. The cord for my piano. He packs it around everywhere, all day long. It's the first thing he goes for, and I have to pry it out of his grubby little paws at night. I hate to say it, but I think he might be a little obsessed. If you'll refer to the toilet post, you'll see what I mean.

1 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

so many fun posts in one day!! yay!
love ben's new 'fun' game..tiolet time!! yay
and the before and after shot of the tree is NUTS...seriously looks like it was never there!! and too funny that you almost didn't notice it for 24 hours. haa haa. what did your neighbors think about their new roof decore? :)

and lastly, BEN IS FREAKIN adorable! (with or with out the crocs) :)