Dear family and friends: We saw the new Dr on Tuesday. We really liked him. He checked him over pretty good and I said I thought he had come through this pretty well and he was looking at his blood work on the computer and he said "No, he has come through this REALLY well." He really answered our questions about pain etc. and gave us ideas on how to deal with it. His potassium is still low and this Dr said Huntsman would be really mad at him if he didn't make sure it was up when he gets there so he is now taking three pills a day instead of one. He is done with radiation as of today and just has his chemo pills to take tonight. We are really happy. I thought he was too weak and sick to go to radiation alone today so I took him. He has been having a lot of pain so he has taken a couple of hydrocodone pills. Up to this point he has only used ibuprophen and Tylenol. Virgil's blessing has been answered. He told him that he would not have any undue serious side effects from the chemo and radiation. If you ever need a blessing call Virgil. :) ( I am sure he will love my recommendation.) We are hoping that he will start feeling better and stronger and have less pain with the radiation over. They say it takes bout 2 weeks for radiation to quit working.
We feel your love and prayers. My nephew Paul was looking at our family and the people praying for Chuck and said we have an army of faith behind us and we truly believe it. Continue on in our behalf our army!
Love to all, Mom, Jolene
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Update From Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment