Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy 1/2

Today is my baby's 1/2 birthday. We went to the doctor for his 6 month check, and the doc said he is too skinny. He weighs 15 lbs 7 oz (15%), and is 27.5" tall (85%). He said it's time for Ben to start eating big kid food. My little baby is now a little boy :( But, as you can see from these pictures, he wasn't terribly impressed with his rice cereal.


Remember his little cold? Well, he either caught another one, or it's still sticking around. He hasn't been feeling very good the past few days, and I think his lack of interest is more from being sick. I thought he might like to take a little ride in his swing this afternoon, and this is the look I got.

2 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh he's so so so cute! and even though he's sick, i think he's adorable!! i can't believe he's 6 months!!! that's crazy!

Jenni said...

The look says so much.