Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I know I'm a little late with this one, but I just have to show you how sweet my husband is. I signed up to feed the missionaries on Saturday the 13th. About fifteen minutes before they were supposed to come, there was a knock on the door. I started panicking because they were early. I opened the door, and it was my cute husband with a dozen roses (he works saturdays during tax season).

Here is a picture for you, because I have a hard time posting without pictures. Except for the posts about my Dad - I'm not going to post a picture of his bum everytime, so those will have to be pictureless posts. Anyways, back to this picture. He gave me the pregnant one for Mother's Day last year, and the baby one for Valentine's Day. I'm such a sucker for these things - I love it.

And what did I get for him, you ask? A propane tank, of course. What says "I love you" more than a pre-purged propane tank?

3 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh i love willow tree figurines!! so fun! what a cute hubby you have! aren't hubby's the best?!!

also love that you got him a propane tank!

Anonymous said...

I still have you beat on the valentines present. The padded toilet seat takes the cake. And he really likes it! Love, Mom

Nichole said...

When we haven't chatted in a while, I always forget how stinkin funny you are!!!