Hmmm. . . . . I always wondered what the and More was! Makes you wonder how long it has been like that and why some one hasn't fixed it! You should send that in to the Jay Leno Show. He does a segment with marquis and advertisements where the intended message isn't clear. Jenni
5 comments:
he he he bet you had the munchies afterwards and went back for more :0)
Doubie! eat some for me!!
Hmmm. . . . . I always wondered what the and More was! Makes you wonder how long it has been like that and why some one hasn't fixed it!
You should send that in to the Jay Leno Show. He does a segment with marquis and advertisements where the intended message isn't clear.
Jenni
Funny. I love it! Oh please do send it to Jay Leno.
doobie doobie doo! i'd better get an invite to grad.ee.ation
Post a Comment