Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

I love my husband!

Can I tell you how sweet my husband is? He bought us tickets forand I am so excited! I love the Forgotten Carols, and I haven't seen it in years. It's still a ways away - the friday before Thanksgiving - but it gives me something to look forward to. And after that, there are only three weeks of school left! Life is great.

2 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

O i've never been to the Forgotten carols..but i hear they are Fantastic! What a fun thing to look forward too....

cute hubby!

Jade and Anne said...

How fun!! I'm jealous! Haven't been to that in years, can't really remember what it's like..
How fun!! I have to tell you I was deep cleaning and attempting to organize my stuff the other day and came across my journal from 3rd grade!!! Holy memories!!! We were very strange little people!! :)