Every general conference, it is tradition to make monkey bread. Annie asked me for the recipe, so I decided to share it with everybody. Enjoy!
Saturday night:
Put 23 frozen Rhodes brand rolls in a bundt pan.
Mix together:
1 c brown sugar
1/2 c melted margarine*
1 tsp cinnamon
1 small package COOK (not instant) butterscotch pudding
*if you use butter instead of margarine, add 1/4 c water
Pour over frozen rolls and cover with wax paper. Leave it out and let sit overnight.
Sunday morning:
Poke rolls down so they are flat with the top of the bundt pan. Bake for 35 minutes at 325 degrees. Flip over onto a big plate or cookie sheet. The end.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Monkey Bread
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Thanks so much karalynn! I'm so excited:) yummy! I'll let you know how it goes.
I remember the monkey bread! So yummy! I will have to make it next year.
Hey Karalynn. This looks way easy so I will definitely have to try it. That dinner in a pumpkin recipe is super easy too. If you go to the little piggy food blog link on my blog and look under main dishes, you should be able to find it. I posted it last year so you might have to go back to some of the older posts, but it's there, I promise!
That sounds so yummy! I'll have to give it a shot! By the way, I personally think it would be pretty fun and rather entertaining to get together and attempt to play our old duos!! I'm sure the husbands would enjoy it...
ooh ooh ahh ahh (that's my monkey sound)
Post a Comment