I took Nick to a football game last night. It was really fun, but not very suspenseful. The final score was 38 to 3 (we won). When they put in the third string in the fourth quarter, we decided to take off early and beat the crowd. My cute Brittany came to the game with us. She went to school dressed like this and everyone was jealous and she loved the attention. She had fun watching the game and cheering, but I think she had even more fun eating the mini donuts her dad bought for her.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Go Broncos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
glad you had fun! My first thought after reading your post was. Bronco - - - wasn't Eddie a Bronci? oohhh, the memories. Now I'll feel foolish if he was in fact NOT a Bronco.
Fun! You are such a good aunt. Remember when I came to visit you and we went to that hockey game? Loved it!
How fun!! You two are SO cute!! How is school? Do you still play the piano at all? I think I forgot how to.....Bonnie would be so disappointed!!! :)
Post a Comment