Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Jump" - by Van Halen

That was the #1 song the day I was born. Aunt Kristi sent this website to me - I thought it was kinda neat. What's yours?

6 comments:

Jade and Anne said...

That would be "Against all odds" by Phil Collins...interesting! :)

Nichole said...

groovy new look mrs J

Nichole said...

doncha love the bull being tasered! i laugh every time!

Nichole said...

maybe only cop people find it funny

Shannah said...

"Bette Davis Eyes" by Kim Carnes
random. I love the new header and what's this a about a taser???? "Don't tase me bro!"

Jenni said...

Nov. 12, 1982
Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
I didn't think I had ever heard this song until I listened to it and then I didn't recognize it until the chorus. All that comes to mind is youth stake dances.