Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun - Jensen Style

What happens when you have a bunch of Jensens stuck in a house together on a Sunday afternoon? Just to warn you, there are some disturbing pictures in this post, so consider yourself warned...
I bought this blow-up chicken suit several years ago. It is made for 3-5 year olds. We put Emma in it first.

Of course the other kids have to try it. Here is Riley, having a little too much fun.

Pretty soon, Adam comes up the stairs wearing the ballerina. Mom has a couple too. Poor Michael doesn't stand a chance, with a father like this.

This is me, Nick, and Riley. I didn't post the r-rated picture of Nick groping himself...

And for your viewing pleasure: two of the most - or least? - graceful Jensens showing their moves:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friend,
Remember when I tried that chicken suit on when you first bought it? Oh, I do! And I remember my crush Stan the Man just so happened to stop by and witness it all. I have no shame:(.

Anonymous said...

My oh my oh my. I thought that I had seen it all! Such graceful moves. Auntie K

Lacy said...

that's quite a few blow up costumes

Kimberlee said...

Okay, so that's my kind of fun!