Last week, I had my first test of the semester. I studied and felt pretty confident about it that morning. How fast these feelings change! Well, class ended and I still hadn't quite finished. I was very disappointed - I was just sure I had failed it. Then I found out that I didn't fail - I got a B! I was so happy, I had to call Nick and tell him. He came home from work with these:
Isn't he sweet!



6 comments:
Watch It.....he is just tricking ya into a little you know what....well, you probably don't mind...give it some time....;)!! What a good guy anyways...
I am glad you guys are doing awesome. I hope I get to see you guys sometime soon. (:
Awh I lof it! What a sweetie :0) Good job on the B!
How romantic . . . . . you know he just wants a little lovin' right?
Jenni
That was very sweet of him. What are all these other guys talking about? Love, Mom
oh you totally have a cute hubby! way to go on the B!
Post a Comment