Ben got a new tooth for his birthday, on his birthday. He was working on it for about a week before. So if he isn't smiling in all of the pictures like he usually does, it's because he was having tough times. Now he has four on top, three on bottom.
He also got five shots and a toe prick for his birthday. I'm an awful Mom and I scheduled his 12-month appt on his birthday. So he had his blood tested for anemia (he's perfect), a flu shot, and four vaccines. He's a brave boy. He didn't even hardly flinch when she pricked his toe. The shots were another story. But good news, he's a healthy growing boy.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Tooth Disclaimer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I can't believe he is one! Seriously. And he's getting his teeth too. He's such a cutie Karalynn.
Post a Comment