Last weekend, we had a little birthday party for Ben with Nick's family. His brothers and their families came and we had some cake and opened presents. Ben loves all the attention from his cousins. From everybody, for that matter. But I think his favorite part about going to Grandma and Grandpa's house is:
Shammy. He LOVES Shammy. Or is it Shammie? I'm not sure. She is so patient with him, he climbs on her and pulls her hair and she just lays there and takes it. Sometimes he just lays on her and gives her big hugs. It makes me kinda jealous.
Anyways, back to the party. His cousins decorated the cake for him. His piece of cake had one of the turtles on it, and he ate that sucker right up. If you see green drool on his chin, you know what it's from. I was going to get a picture of him with Uncle Nathan because they share their birthday, but I forgot. Sorry. You can see his legs and Mountain Dew in the back of the one of his dinosaur shirt. I did take a lot of pictures though. Here are just a few of the highlights:




0 comments:
Post a Comment