This is the last birthday post - I promise. This year, at least. We went to see my parents for Labor Day. And we had to have another birthday party of course.
Ben was a little more into his presents this time. I'll just have to remember to have the present opening inside, not outside.
I love this picture. It looks like how I imagine the rest of his pictures will look when I tell him to hold up his present. "Ugh Mom. Do we have to do this for every present?"
Aunt Kristi and Grandmother came up for the weekend to see Dad, and came to Ben's party.
I just had to post this picture. He was having a great time pounding on things with his new hammer, and Aunt Kristi almost got the brunt of it.
I think he has decided that the frosting is better than the cake.
See?
He had a good time licking the beaters.
I kinda got a little carried away with the Cookie Monster thing. But I had fun experimenting with stuff. I mean, it's not like he's going to care, right? He's still a baby!
What I learned from experimenting: Runny frosting will NOT stay where you put it. I'm sure it was the frosting's fault, not the cook...
Talk about a "wandering eye".
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Happy Birthday: Take Three
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
The "wandering eye" had me laughing so hard I was getting stranger looks than usual here at work! Great job on all the birthday celebration(s)!
Karalynn, I LOVE your posts. They always make me laugh. I love the pic when Ben was almost bonking me. He is a cutie. It was good to see you again. knj
I laughed out loud at the wandering eye. And then I showed it to Brynlee and she laughed out loud, which made me laugh out load. Then she told Spence about it at dinner, which made Spencer laugh, which made Brynlee laugh which, in turn, made me laugh out loud again.
Post a Comment