We invited a few friends over on Ben's birthday for a little bbq/party. A few of Ben's little friends came over, and we had a great time. At least I did. I think everyone else did too. Michelle came over and helped me get ready. We did a little decorating:
Funny story: I got some helium-filled balloons. I tied them on to a basket in the living room (the ceiling fan was on) and went outside to wash the porch. Evidently I didn't learn much from the knot-tying classes at girls camp. When I came back in, I found this: When Nick got home, he brought in the ladder and cut it out. Luckily, it didn't ruin the fan. I love my ceiling fan!
I had a lot of fun making cupcakes for the party. I was going to do a big Cookie Monster theme. Turns out the food was really the only thing Cookie Monster.
Then I got carried away and made this:
Now I will introduce you to some of Ben's friends.
This is Zach. He is one month younger than Ben, and weighs about 15 pounds more. He is the cutest little guy! One time in Sunday School, he was sitting on the floor a few rows in front of us, playing with his toys and minding his own business. Ben crawled up and started stealing his toys, then he tried to bite his little sausage toes! I managed to grab him before any real harm was done. His older brother Cole was there too, but I didn't get a good picture of him.
This is Davin. He's not so sure he likes Ben yet. Ben likes to play with Davin's toys and neither of them know how to share. But in a few years I think they will be great friends.
This is Addie. One of Ben's many girlfriends, and Davin's little sister. She has the cutest little smile. When you talk to her, you have her complete attention.
This is Tyler. He really likes Ben. He always wants to go to Ben's house. I used to visit teach his mom, and he was so excited that Ben was coming over. But while we were there, he kept trying to hide all his toys from him. Then he was so sad that Ben was leaving. He was very helpful opening the presents. Tyler's little sister was there too, but I didn't get a picture of her.



1 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those cupcakes/cookies. Love you.
Post a Comment