Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Need Some TP?

I saw this at Costco the other day - actually, I think it was several months ago, maybe even almost a year ago? - and I just had to take a picture of it. He was leaving, so I whipped out my cell phone quick and got him. Can you tell what it is?
I know it's hard to see. It's a guy on a motorcycle with two packs - that's right, two big packs - of Costco toilet paper. He strapped those suckers on tight and was good to go.

I like to think he had a case of beer on his lap that I couldn't see.

1 comments:

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

Haha thats hilarious! Maybe he had a long journey ahead of him and he has a preferance for costco toilet paper. Btw we need to have a phone date sometime. Its been forever. Call me! Or text me and we can figure out a good time.