I have a confession: I have been secretly dreaming about and planning this wedding for a few months now (I had to do something to keep myself entertained during tax season!). Another confession: sometimes I shop on eBay while I'm working. So I found some jewelry online that I just had to have - it was perfect for my hypothetical wedding. After a couple "hints", Nick surprised me and got it for me for Valentine's Day. I love it!

Then a while later, I found this brooch that matches my jewelry and will look so pretty on my dress. My sweet Dad bought it for me (ok I went on his eBay account and ordered it. I love you Dad!)




3 comments:
love that your cute dad got you the broach!! lol too funny
and they are All STUNNING pieces, your going to be the Glamorous Princess for the day!! i'm so excited for you!!
You never told me he got you jewelery for Valentimes :0)...DID YOU???? Anyways, they have Karalynn wrote all over them....
lol...way to handle that dad of yours :) isn't e-bay great! Wea re addicts, ok my husband is the addict, but I help him decide dwhat to stalk and buy :)
Post a Comment