Good news - we survived the photo shoot! Here are a few samples for you.
Nick was being such a good boy and not harassing any animals. One time there were a couple of ducks walking by and he didn't say a word. I love this one because there were some geese off to the side. He didn't do anything, but he had a hard time looking at the camera.
We had to go chase after them, but they got away...
All in all, it was pretty successful. We got some good pictures, and announcements are on the way!


7 comments:
oh my word! i love love them!!!! they are too perfect and you guys need to STOP being so CUTE! i love it!
You look soooo pretty! [Insert hair jealousy] Can't wait to check my mail after class!
got my announcement! you're at the top of the list!!! love yer guts
SOOOOOO CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!
I love that color on you too. You look gorgeous girl. And SO in love! I love it!
Friend,
I love love your announcement!! It is so sninkin' cute! You look so beautiful, it looks like glamour shots!! ;)
Sorry I never posted on here thought I did....But, HEY...you do have one of chasing the ducks...I want that picture on my announcment....SEND ME ANOTHER ONE ;)!!!
holy crap! you're almost an old married woman!!!! Yippee~~~
Post a Comment