I've been putting this off for a while, but I'm trying to get caught up with my posts. This is from May 17, just two weeks ago. To celebrate the end of finals and a beautiful day, Nick and I went to CJ Strike to go fishing. It was the first successful fishing trip of the year. We've tried to go a few times, but, well, Nick doesn't really know how to fish (ok he kinda does) so we struggled. But this time was so fun! Nick caught the very first fish: I was getting frustrated because I couldn't catch anything! I would feel them bite, but I couldn't reel them in. But once I figured it out, I was a fishing machine!
Nick was getting so mad at me because I was catching all the fish and he wasn't. We made a deal at the very beginning, that if I was going to go fishing with him, he had to get the fish off my line because I won't touch them or gut them or put the worms on the hook either. Well it hasn't been a problem, until now. I would literally put my line in the water and pull out a fish after 30 seconds! It was so fun. But he was so busy getting the fish off my hook that he couldn't get his in the water to catch any. But he promised I would never have to touch them, and I'm holding him to it. :) Isn't he sweet!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Here fishie fishie...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love Love LOVE that you were catching fish like crazy, while NICK slaved away removing them from your hook! haha love it!
also love the nipple tassel idea...too fun!
8 days!! wahooooo
loo..ok not to be a downer on the fishing because that's very exciting to be catching so many, but those fish look abnormally small in the pictures, don't they? well, I'm sure they're quite tasty any way :)
i'm dying here! wedding pictures!!!!! hope it went swimmingly~may God bless and strengthen your marriage through the years~ keep on truckin' it's worth it
Post a Comment