One of my favorite parts of planning this wedding was dressing my little kids. Between Nick and me, we have ten nieces and four nephews. And I don't think there is anything more adorable than little girls in... polka dots! Their moms and grandmas have made them all little black and white polka dot dresses with turquoise accents. This one's a little fuzzy, but you get the idea.
Note the polka dot shoes she's wearing. It was quite the task but we managed to get matching shoes for all of them!
Another thing I think is adorable is little boys in bow ties. I wanted to help sew something since I didn't help with the dresses, so I took on the (much easier) task of making the bow ties.

I'm not sure why his head looks so big, but doesn't he look so cute!



5 comments:
Oh how adorable....Tylers head looks like a bobble head...it looks like they took his head and placed it on top of his shirt...Ah,well...he is still as cute as ever :)....Breanna is growing up SOO Fast!!
WHOOPS....that is Brittany, Isnt it!!! Well Breanna is growing up so fast, as well as Brittany :)...Sorry girlies :)!!!
AWH I lof it! You did a fantastic job on that bow tie. I'm sure all the little kiddos will look great for your big day....but sadly not as gorgeous as you will :O)
Looks like wedding plans are coming right along. LOVE the polka dots! What a cute idea.
oh i love it! how cute is everyone going to look ... i love it!! keep it all coming!!
*where's YOUR DRESS?!?! :)
Post a Comment