Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Here comes the bride...

I am now officially Karalynn Jensen! Isn't that great! The wedding was amazing. I bawled the whole time. It was so neat to have so many family and friends there to support us. The weather was horrible, but it was ok. It was so windy all weekend! So we ended up having the reception inside, but it turned out perfect! (Thanks to my mom and my sis and sis-in-law). Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment, because I know you're all DYING to see :)Aren't they the cutest little girls you've ever seen! I love their little flower balls and their matching shoes. I just love the whole thing!Strapping young men, aren't they?


Now don't freak out, these are all clean pictures. This is the room we stayed in friday night. It was at a themed hotel, and our room was the "Mayan Rain Forest". It was just so neat, I had to take pictures.
Good news - the fish lived through the night! Nick only tried to grab them a few times.
We even had a tree house! The hot tub was up there. So neat!The wedding was amazing, the reception was so fun. It was a great weekend!

11 comments:

Nichole said...

YAY!!!! you're an old married lady now and you can blog 24/7 ;P

great pictures. you look B~U~ T~ ful and so happy. I'm glad all went well.

what hotel was that fun room in? where honeymoon etc etc etc~ where do you live now? E MAIL ME!!!!

Kimberlee said...

Congrats again! You looked BEAUTIFUL, and I love the polka-dots.

I want to see pics of the open houses!

Shannah said...

Very cool honeymoon room!!! Was that in Idaho Falls?

Jami said...

I'm so proud of my little girl....she is now a WOMEN :)..HAHA...

Nichole said...

http://crossleycompound.blogspot.com/2007/12/so-im-doing-whole-medical-workupagain.html

That explains the reason I'm having a surgical procedure to fix all the insides that are major~ly screwed up! Pretty stoked to be turned normal with a couple snips here and there! Thanks for being curious...I only talk about "body" stuff with people who care to ask.

Your girls camp years are my fondest camp memories! All thanks to a little sweetie whose initials are STILL KJ ;P

Spencer and Mindy said...

Keep the pics coming! I love them! you and your matching little girlies! Adaorable! and you and nice are so cute together!! *thanks for keeping the pics clean.. ;)

your room looks awesome though!

Nichole said...

you should moderate your comments then you'll know when i post them ;P check out my second comment and there's a link to the explanation for the ticker ;P

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

You made it! I am sooo proud and excited! Every picture of Nick he looks like he is just bustin with happiness! I love it. Well now that you're an old married fart we will have to get together and play cards and read horiscopes again! (;

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I will have to add it to my list of internet sites. I love all your pics. The nieces and nephews do all look darling.
Aunt Yvonne

Lacy said...

Congatulations!

...that bed looks pretty sexy missy, I mean mrs...hmm, am I aloud to say sexy on your blog? hahahaha oh well. So happy that it was a memorable weekend!

Nichole said...

karalynn lovin those pictures from 2 weeks ago! come one need some married pictures. keep it clean girlfriend! miss ya~camp wasn't the same w/o you!