So I've gotten a few harassing comments (yes I'm talking about you Mrs. Crossley!) so here are a few pictures for you. Just to let you all know, these are the rest of the wedding pictures I have, so don't expect any more. Anyways, these are the pictures from the second reception:

So much fun standing in line!
My cute cake!


I told Michael and Matthew that they were the same age, and they became best friends! It was so cute. They were inseparable after that. In fact, when Michael was in the car to go home, Matthew gave him a hug goodbye -- and a kiss on the cheek! It was so cute. Mikey just looked at him and wiped his face.

My little Emma. She wouldn't hardly leave my side all night. She was trying not to smile in this picture.
3 comments:
hip hoo ray for more wedding pics! i love them!!
again I love your cake, toppers! ADORABLE!
Hi Karalynn, Jenni here! Congrats on getting hitched. Your cake is SO cute.
suh-WEET nails~where'd you git 'em dun.
tx for the new pix. i was dying there for a second.
you look fantastically beau-ti-mus
Post a Comment