Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Fought the Carrots...

...and the carrots won.
Or did the boy win?
I guess it doesn't matter who did win.
Because the Mom definitely lost.
*In the evenings, he gets really silly. Everything is so funny. And he has this little thing he does, kind of a half cough/half laugh. As I was taking pictures, there were a mixture of smiles, cough-laughs, and sneezes.

**And please notice his haircut. When we went to Twin to visit, my mom cut off his little patch of super long hair on the top of his head. She said I needed it for my scrapbook. I wasn't sure about it then, but I'm glad I have it now. Well that spot is short and it stands straight up and the front was long and flat, so when we got home I got out the clippers and trimmed it all. He was so good and sat perfectly still. Now all of it sticks straight up. He is just so stinkin cute!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

WAY stinkin' cute. One of these days, we'll come to Boise with the purpose of visiting friends and we will get to see you instead of running 10 million errands at 100 miles per hour! See you soon~

Lacy said...

Oh Karalynn he's adorable. I think carrots suit him :)