Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2: Halloween Fun

Ok I'll admit - I really considered posting these on two different days, but I won't. Because even though there are no rules to this game, it still seems like cheating. This year I was really a slacker. I didn't hardly decorate at all for Halloween. But we did manage to at least carve a couple pumpkins. Here are the pumpkins we carved - not to be confused with last year's pumpkins:
As you can see, Ben was not happy about the whole situation. I think he was mad because I only let him use a marker on his pumpkin, not a knife like mom and dad.

I also have a confession - is it bad that I love the way he scrunches up his little face when he cries? I think it is too cute! But don't worry, I don't pinch him or let him cry just so I can see it.

The next day, after he got over his temper tantrum about the knives, I got this cute picture of him with his pumpkin:
I just love this little boy! He is two months old today. And it has gone by so fast! Sometimes it still feels like we just barely got home from the hospital, other times it seems like he's been in our little family forever.

Little side note: I made those green fleece pants he is wearing. And some blue and red ones. Pretty crafty huh!

4 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Those green pants are so cute. I didn't know that you sew. I love little kids clothes because they are so cute. Sounds like you had a good Halloween!

Kimberlee said...

Dang crafty!

Jami said...

I love the look as Zayne face to when he cries....I don't have to pinch him....Broooke does it for me!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh he's just so so cute!! i love it!
love the pumpkins! and his lil' scrunched up face is ADORABLE!! :)

and CRAFTY YOU! the pants are so cute!