Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 14, 15, 16: The Big Ben Show

So I haven't posted any pictures the last couple days, but my excuse is that I've been busy. We had Ben's blessing at church yesterday. ALL of both of our families were there. Every last one of them. That's a total of 31, folks. For those of you who haven't been in my house, that's a pretty tight squeeze. Fortunately, most of them stayed at a nearby hotel. Or a "mow-n-tell", if you ask Emma. But we did have everyone at our house for lunch after church. We set up a few tables in the garage and ate there. I know it sounds kinda trashy, but it worked really well. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment.


Team Chuck:
Team Kelly:
With the Grandparents:

My Little Family:
It was a really fun weekend. Nick was nervous about the blessing, I was worried about the food, and Ben thoroughly enjoyed being the star of the show.

4 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

OMG! i love it!
cute lil' ben's suit and you look GREAT friend!

Jami said...

It is crazy to see all of your family in one picture Karalynn....THEY ARE SO BIG ;)!!! How sweet!!! I am sure the blessing was beautiful and the food was delicious!!!

Jami said...

Andy- Don't you know that you are supposed to grow your hair on the top of your head...NOT the bottom ;)!!!

Nichole said...

WHAT A BLAST!