I had a dream last night that our baby is a girl. But in my dream, I was at work one morning, went into labor and had the baby, then went back to work that afternoon to finish up a few things before I left.
I have a sneaking suspicion that it won't be that easy.
We will find out what flavor it is on Thursday. Maybe if it is a girl, then the rest will be true too. A girl can dream, right?
Monday, April 6, 2009
My Dream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
oh labor is a cinch..(with the wonderful Epidural of course) ...haa haa!! it's the week After labor that's the killer!! haa haa!! but you'll be just fine!!
:)
i Can't wait!!!
I don't know who Mindy is but I 100% agree with that. No one tells you about the week after. . . it's pretty much the worst thing ever BUT you will have an adorable babe to compensate.
As for going back to work after labor that makes me think of the book Good Earth, great little read that I recommend but I DON'T recommend actually going back to work right afterwards!
I'm excited to hear the good news on Thursday!
Are you that dedicated to work?! When I was pregnant with Alex I would dream all sorts of silly things like that.
Looking forward to Thursday when you get home from the Dr. and immediately post the sex of the baby. And I hope baby cooperates and lets you have a peek.
Awwww...yes...the weird dreams. I remember those. Isn't it funny how a couple of months ago you were blogging about Nick talking in his sleep about eating babies ? Hmmm...
I secretly hope you do have a little girl because I LOVE LOVE your name!!! It's perfect! Don't stres over labor....it's not that bad. And it's SO true that any pain you feel goes right away when they hand you your babe!
Um, yeah...good luck on that dream coming true!
It's all worth it though.
Post a Comment