He's a Boy!!! Everything from the ultrasound was perfectly normal. I wanted to post a picture, but Nick said no baby porn allowed. Let's just say, he wasn't shy about showing his goods.
We haven't decided on any names yet, but we're working on it!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Drumroll Please...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I'm real partial to Ned!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now all your daughters will have a big brother to take care of them!
Yay for boys, I think they are especially fun!
Yay for little boys! Our boys can be friends!
I'm excited for you! Glad that everything looked normal! that was my biggest fear that they'd see something wrong. :) I guess i'll have to be ok with you and all my other friends having BOYS! Sophee will just have to be ONE TUFF girlie to play with the boys, right?!!
Congrats!
My little guy was the same way (not shy about showing his goods) and to this day I still have to remind him about modesty. :o)
Congratulations, my friend!!
Post a Comment