I got ambitious and brave on Saturday and went to Home Depot to pick out paint for the baby room. I decided I wanted a mint green color. I settled on Seafoam Spray. Started painting that afternoon and loved it. Nick came home from work and helped me. By the time we were done, it was dark outside, and turns out the room glows in the dark. We won't be needing any night lights! I definitely had buyer's remorse after that. But now that the initial shock has worn off, I am really starting to love it. And after we get some stuff in there, I think it will look perfect. I wish I could say the same for Nick - he has sounded like a broken record the last couple days. "I HATE it!" over and over. I'm so sorry Nick, but you might have to learn to live with the green room...The first picture is too pale, and the second one is too dark. Try to picture the two mixed together and that's the right color. What do you think?
Monday, March 30, 2009
Seafoam Spray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
can't wait to see the Finished product: with baby and EVERYTHING!! :) only 21 weeks Left!!!!!!!!
Go green baby, everyone else is! (no pun intended!)
My cousin had a green baby room for her little boy and it was really cute and bright. They had fun frog decore.
I am sure that whatever you decide to do to the baby's room will be adorable. You're crafty like that. :o)
And, before too long, Nick will realize that the best thing for him to do is to just say, "yes, dear".
you could tone it down with tan accesories and you're set for boy then add pink if anything falls off in utero =D
Post a Comment