I did my first real official tax return last weekend. It was great fun! Nick made it a lot easier because he was here helping me and answering all my questions. And of course telling me when I screwed up. I think he enjoyed that part a little more than he should have. I really did appreciate his help though (thank you honeybuns!). Now I'm ready to open up shop :)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
woo hoo! a greal grown up now. totally open up your own shop. i'm there man..er..woman
are you headed south for Branden Severe's shin dig? We're headed and staying for church in Hollister Sunday. come come come
yay! congrats! but was it Really that fun?! working with numbers would make me Brain dead for sure!! lol
You go girl! I'm sure Nick just enjoyed pointing out your mistakes because he doesn't get to very often, or, I mean, you don't ever make any ;)
Post a Comment