Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I realize I have really been slacking this month. I didn't take any pictures at Christmas - not even one - and pretty much have left every event undocumented. But even now, I'm too tired/lazy to do anything about it.

Michelle tagged me a while ago, and I figured I should at least do it before the end of the year. And since that's today, here you go:

ABC's
A - Attached or single? Attached - and very happy
B- Best Friend(s)? Nick
C- Cake or Pie? Pie! Definitely a weakness
D- Day of Choice? Friday - I don't have to work on fridays
E- Essential Item? Cell phone - yes, I'm one of those
F- Favorite clothing item? Sweaters
G- Greatest Ambition in Life? Be a mommy
H- Hometown? Hollister
I- Indulgence? Lately it has been mac and cheese. I don't know why, but it is soo good lately
J- Jan. or July? Ooh that's a tough one. Probably July, because January is the beginning of tax season
K- Kids? Some day
L- Life isn't complete without? My family
M- Movie? Ever After
N-Number of bros and sisters: 2 brothers, 2 sisters, 3 bros-in-law and 4 sis-in-law
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges! We bought a big box from Costco the other day - heaven
P- Phobia or Fear? I hate it when the blinds are open at night. I'm always afraid there will be a face outside the window. I think I've watched too many scary movies.
Q- Quote? When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping - my wise mother
R- Reason to Smile? I finally graduated! Although the other day, Nick's grandma asked me what I need to do now to be a "real" accountant. Does it ever end?
S- Season of Choice? Nick and I were just talking about this the other day. I don't really have a favorite, I like them all. I think I would get bored if there was only one season. I like the change each one brings.
T- TV Show? The Office
U- Unknown Fact about Me? I've turned into a cryer. I swear everything makes me cry lately.
V-Vegetable- Cooked broccoli
W- Worst habit? I'm always late. For everything. Which drives my punctual husband crazy
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? What kind of a question is that? Probably ultrasounds, because they make me think of babies, and x-rays make me think that something bad has happened
Y- Your favorite food? A big fat loaded baked potato
Z- Zodiac Sign? Pisces

6 comments:

Jenni said...

So, Karalynn. . . . . are you getting a baby for Christmas like you asked Nick when he was sleeping?
Jenni

Lacy said...

o.k. crying lately .... recent mac n cheese indulgence .....I'm thinking possible baby!

Aside from that. I love reading your abc's it makes me miss you, and hopefully this is ok to write, it makes me miss your sister too. Also, I didn't know you were a late-ie, I'm so glad! hahahaha we can start a club. Another also, my favorite movie is Ever After too! It can be the Ever After watching late-ie club. It will be a hit I can tell. Thanks for saying my pic was beautiful, muy thoughtful of you.

5 Walls and Counting said...

Oh Karalynn! I'm so happy you found me! We were just in Boise a week ago! Next time we're up there I will let you know. Keep in touch!
Erin

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

We never did go to Scranton. Mike got paid only commission and when it came time for the big event I didn't have any money for gas to get there-it was ridiculous. Anyway as a huge office fan I was pretty disappointed but what do you do? (:

Nichole said...

new post new post new post!!!

Nichole said...

what are you doing with your life? wanna be a parent in McCall for 4 days. we've got a business trip end of March. come stay in our house with our boys. I'm totally joking but totally serious. whaddya say?