I just took my very last (ever) final this afternoon. Wahoo! For those of you who want to watch me graduate (and I know you ALL do!), here is the link. And it's tomorrow morning at 10:00.
Karalynn's graduation
Thursday, December 18, 2008
It's Over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
OH....I am so proud of my lil Karalynn...COngrats!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What are you going to do next? Go to Disneyland?!? Wahoo!! Anyway, congrats and enjoy your graduation!
Hooray, hoorah, hooroo
I am so proud of you!
Congrats! I am so excited for you. What did you graduate in? I want to say Accounting, but I know that's what your husband does. Man...it's already getting busy at work for me. Is your husband busy yet?
Yay Karalynn! You can now enjoy your weekends without homework looming over your head! Also, the feeling of being DONE only feels better and better with time. It feels especially good the end of August when everyone is starting school and you aren't.
Yah Friend! I am so happy for you and so proud of you ya little smarty pants. Take lots of pictures of graduation since I can't be there.
Congrats Karalynn! I was totally going to tune into your graduation, but I already had in my schedule to wash my hair at that time. Sorry!
It's great your done.
YAY! But I still love to imagine the "easy" life of being in college with hardly any resposibilities and so much fun stuff to do.
But now, you can move to McCall and live next door to your best friend~ME!!
Love Love the pics of your little dolly clothes! i need to get on the craft wagon and learn how to make cute little things like that for sophee!! (and love the pic of Nick 'prepairing for father-hood Ü )
CONGRATS GRADUATE! You Rock!!!!!!
WELL?!?!? How is it? You've got all the time in the world now you must update your blog daily~~grad photos etc etc etc
We're moving Jan 1, 2009 to http://ned-nichole-reed-will.blogspot.com
Please update your bookmarks and for officer safety please remove all mention of our last name from your blog. The perils of fame =D
Post a Comment