Saturday was our six month anniversary! And I'm just as surprised as you are - It flew by so fast, and we actually survived being married to each other! It has actually been a very good six months. And the next six will be even better, as they will not be plagued with things such as school and homework. Ugh. Speaking of which, check out my paper chain - 11 more days! I can't wait. But back to the anniversary: So for special days such as this, most people do something romantic. What do we do? We go fishing. But it was a beautiful day and I didn't freeze. And I caught a bunch of fish.
Notice how there is a fish in my picture and there isn't one in Nick's picture? That's because he doesn't know how to catch fish. He would catch one and reel it in, but then he would lose it before he got it on the boat. I caught so many that I was getting bored reeling them all in, and he was getting jealous, so I decided to let him reel in my next one. I'm so sweet! From what Nick says, they were really good kokanee salmon. He decided we should keep them and eat them. He forgets sometimes that I HATE fish. So we took them home and he slaughtered the little suckers.
He cooked some for me for our romantic anniversary dinner, and I actually kinda liked it. It was a great way to celebrate the first six months of our marriage. I'm looking forward to our next anniversary!



9 comments:
nice fillet~ing Mr Nick. Mrs J you rock at fish catching by the way!
Happy 6 month! I can't believe it has been that long already. You guys are so cute and I am jealous that you went fishing even though I usually don't catch anything it is so relaxing!
Your kidding! I can't believe it has already been 6 months since you were at my house. My, how time flys!
Your pictures are so cute. I am glad Nick has survived you. And of course you have survived him. I love having my children happy and enjoying life. Love, Mom
I'm thinking you guys go fishing alot :) Also, I was thinking ENJOY and RELISH your newlywed time. Learn about one another even more than you already know and start good habits now that will be a great base for when more people get added to your family. Yeah, I'm random, I know :)
YAY for fish and even more YAYYY for your school to be almost done! Congrats my friend!
HIP Hoo Ray for your chain!!!!! Congrats on the FUN 6 months, i agree with everyone...Time Flies!
and it seems that YOU are always catching fish while poor Nick is Not catching fish!! haa haa! you 2 work well for eachother!
**spencer was jealous of all your yummy looking fish...yummy was his word not mine, Fish are GROSS! :)
Glad you had a happy 6 months so far!
Congrats cutie! What a fun way to celebrate-you totally showed him how to fish huh? Way to go. Have an awesome Christmas and know we love you!
Karalynn!
It was so fun to skim you blog & see what you have been up to! I'm bummed we didn't cross paths-I live in Preston & was at the Festival of Lights Parade that you went to. Although, I was sitting in a car parked at the dollar store to stay warm! So, CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage! You look so happy & seems you have so much fun together-I sometimes miss those times! And hooray for you for getting through school I'm sure it's nice to finally see the end :) Our blog is dereklovesme.blogspot.com if you'd like to touch base!
Post a Comment