Ok so it actually began several months ago (note the countdown clock to the right). But, the PAPER CHAIN COUNTDOWN has begun. See the blue and orange days? Not only are they festive (BSU colors), they also have a greater meaning. The orange ones represent the days I have class, and the blue ones are weekends and Thanksgiving break. High tech, I know. Have I mentioned lately how excited I am for December 19?
I would also like to direct your attention to the Anita Stansfield-inspired hanging from Toni Mae. It says "Real love stories don't have endings". Isn't that the cutest thing? She made it for me for my wedding present. Thanks Neemae!!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
The Countdown Has Begun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is an adorable sign if I say so myself. THank you Annita!
Friend I love your chain idea. Its so detailed with the different colors and such. I could do one of those for when I graduate but it would probably overtake my whole house. Ha ha!
Ha! I love your chain! I remember making those in school for Christmas!! Congrats on your countdown! That's exciting!!
Ha! I love your chain! I remember making those in school for Christmas!! Congrats on your countdown! That's exciting!!
i love it!!
and way super cute sign! good job toni mae!
Sweet paper chain! I'm just a little bit jealous you'll soon be graduated. But you deserve it :o) Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment