So lately I've taken up fishing. I must say, I'm pretty good at it! Here are a couple of fatty fishes I've caught so far:
This is my very first fish I caught!
At Cascade Reservoir, July 2007
This is my very first fish I caught!
At Cascade Reservoir, July 2007
Check out this fatty fish! I almost died on this trip. Yikes
At Bear Lake for Nick's birthday, September 2007
Here is my trophy blue gill. I'm not sure what that means, so just go with it.
At C.J. Strike Dam, October 2007



3 comments:
Looks a little fishy to me...Where's my Cabelas hat?
Hey, I have never done any of this junk :) before, but it looks like the very first fish you caught is the one you have your arm around :)!!! I love you Karalynni!!!
Soooo cute! The fish I mean of course. J/k
Post a Comment