I had an amazing Thanksgiving! It was my very first holiday away from home, and my mom wasn't very happy about that. But I still got to see my fam, so it was ok. Nick and I went to his parent's house. We went fishing Thursday morning - I caught a cutthroat! - and then we ate and ate and ate. I got to play with his nieces and nephew. They are so cute! Then on Friday we cut down a Christmas tree and roasted hot dogs around the fire.
Friday night we went to Preston with his family to watch the light parade. It was really neat, but it was freezing! One of his nieces really liked me. She told Nick he should keep me because "she is nice, and I want another aunt and another cousin." Yikes!
Saturday morning, we went to see my family. We had a birthday party for Tyler. He really likes Nick. After we left last weekend, he told his mom that he missed Nick. What about Aunt Karalynn? Anyways, here is a picture of my oldest niece, Breanna and me. They grow up so fast!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Happy Turkey Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
No pressure right? lawl. I love the tree very nice choice.
I love it! what an Awesome family Nick has! and Perfect TREE pickin'! way to go!
*Kids say the Greatest things!
Cute shirt Karalynn. Where is it? Mom
Post a Comment