Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ballroom Dance

So my Dad got my Mom ballroom dance lessons for her birthday. It has turned in to a family event. My parents, my sister and her husband, my brother and his wife, and Nick and I have been taking ballroom dance lessons the past couple weeks. It is so fun! So far we have learned the waltz, polka, cha cha, tango, and something else that I can't remember. We have one more class on Friday, then we will be pros!

I made Nick watch "Shall We Dance" the other day so he would be more excited about it. I don't know if it worked, but I sure do love that movie! I'm ready to enter into a dance competition now!

2 comments:

Shannah said...

So fun! I can't wait to see you on Dancing with the Stars next season...Marie Osmond has nothing on you ;O)

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh FUN! i love that your mom's birthday gift has turned into some Good times with the whole Family! and what a sport Nick is to join in too! he must be a Keeper!! ;)