Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 30, 2007

My cloned twin sister

Shannah and I have been way good friends ever since I moved to Boise. A friendship that was started only because of Annie. We have had some great times over the years, most of which I probably shouldn't share. :) Anyways, Shannah is moving to Lewiston tomorrow. Why, you may ask? I'll never know. I guess if you want to live in a smelly town, Lewiston is just as good as any. So last night, we played. These pictures are the result.

People always get us confused. I've been called Shannah so many times. I still don't get it. I don't think we look alike at all.

We went shopping, then went to play pool. I was going to get some amazing pool shots, but there was a very important tournament going on, and they asked us not to take pictures during their tournament. Apparently their eyes are too sensitive. They are in a smoky bar playing pool, but complain about the flash from our camera "getting stuck in their eyes". But we found these Christmas decorations at a nearby hotel.

I'm going to miss you Shannah! Thank you for being such an awesome friend. I love you!

3 comments:

Shannah said...

Your horrible! You totally made me cry. I am going to miss you so much and I love you more than a cloned sister ever should! Its not goodbye - its to be continued!

Shannah said...

oh you should also please note the white spot on my left shoe....thats not a snowflake....and it ain't a camera glitch.

Thats a bomb my friend!

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt say cloned, but there are some real similarities!!!! I love you!!!