Last week, we went to a Boise Hawks baseball game. Surprise! Clifford was there. We got in line to get a picture of Ben with Clifford. At the end of the line, Ben was pretty excited. The closer we got, the less excited he became. When it was our turn, he was almost shaking he was so creeped out. I tried to get him to touch Clifford, but he wouldn't even look at him, let alone touch him. This is the best picture we got.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
The Big Freaky Dog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
HAHA!!! Oh, Friend you just have to feel SO SORRY for yourself cause I never acknowledged you ;)!!! But I want you to know you hardly ever comment on my blog, so I was just showing how it feels!!! I have been gone and my internet has not been working (and in the process of my internet not working, I realized how much I was on the internet and how much I got done without it... now that it IS working...I dont really want to be on it :)...make sense) Anyways, very cute post and I like your shirt! Too bad Ben didnt like Clifford after all....One more thing, you know how awhile back you said that Ben was addicited to Cars....well ZAYNE has watched it ninty million times in the last couple of days....crazy kid...Okay thats all...Love ya!
Glad to see you on here posting again! I love Clifford but I don't blame Ben. I think he would have terrified me too!
Post a Comment