I was commenting on Kim's blog the other day and I read a comment someone else left. It talked about a game called "Pertinent, Not pertinent". It was during the time when we were trying to get everything put away. I decided Nick had too much stuff, so I started throwing some of it away. Then he started digging through the garbage and rescuing his stuff.
In a vision of sure greatness, I imagined playing this game with Nick. In my vision, he was happily throwing away all his old college textbooks, clothes, and other random things he hasn't touched in years. So I tried it that very day. I would hold something up and ask him if it was pertinent or not pertinent. It worked for a few minutes, then he started going through MY stuff. Not cool.
Even now, a couple weeks later, he still gets me. I found THE cutest pair of shoes the other day, but they weren't pertinent. And when I wanted to make cookies - you guessed it, not pertinent. One day I'll get him good...
Monday, July 21, 2008
Backfired
Labels: Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Glad you indulged in a game of pertinent/nonpertinent! And by the way....cookies ALWAYS pertinent!
Love Love the Weekend News! spencer and i have weekends like that ALL the time!! haa haa! and totally agree: BC rocked and Cloverfield was kind of a waste!
And too funny about throwing away His stuff and not yours! haa haa...
I also agree with "spencer&kimberlee": COOKIES = ALWAYS Pertinent!!
Cant'wait to see you in a few weeks!!
Remember how we talked about how Nick keeps everything and so does Jared. So funny! I am going to try that on Jared and see if it works. You need to go see Batman it is awesome! I am excited to see you in a couple of weeks!
I cant believe it is you!!! You have grown into such a beautiful woman! I see you still have all of that gorgous thick hair that I remembered most about you. We are in North Salt Lake.
Now that i found you Im going to link you to my page...you better do the same! Congrats on the wedding, your dress is AMAYZING and your groom looks like a total sweet heart.
Post a Comment