Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Easter

So Nick's parents sent him some Easter candy the other day, and there was two of everything (one for him, one for me). I thought it was so sweet that they would include me. But turns out it wasn't just an innocent gift -

The little ones are called "baby binks". I think they want some more grandkids...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe! That's so cute.

Spencer and Mindy said...

Ok so first of all:
1 - baby Davin, cute CUTE CUTE
2 - and i love the name!! adorable
3 - baby 'binks' huh?! Love it!
4 - Nick's parents are Awesome!!
5 - Love it!

So glad you had a great easter/spring break!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh and FYI - 14 days

Nichole said...

Karalynn J you are SO busted! Thank you for coming to my blog because now I found you! I've missed you. Where are you what are you doing who do you love ;P and when are you coming to see me and when can i come see you and e mail me from my blog!!! Then i can send you my private e mail. You know how I attract stalkers so I have a 'public e mail" for weirdos ;P Love you nichole crossley

Nichole said...

i always know when you are near ;P

on the right side of my blog, there is a section called tracks. it makes a note of visitors. SO FUN!!! i've found lots of people through that. sometimes i get weird locations come up and i can usually track where they have come through and find out who's checkin me out.

you still haven't sent me an e mail! you're going down. yeah, totally weird mc'd meeting with the nedinator.

cha cha ciao~

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I hear that you have been a busy girl...hmmm. Shanny and I talked a bit. I want to hear from you and am excited about all that you have been up to. We miss you and love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Okay okay! I don't care about your Easter gifts. When are you going to be sporting a big piece of BLING on a very important finger? Come on now don't keep me in suspense!!!

Lacy said...

Yay Karalynn! I found you through Jaime who I found through kim. Very exciting. I've seen your mama a couple times lately at the temple celbration practices for y/m y/w. very nice to see her. She told me fun things about you which I shall not disclose on your blog. That deserves another Yay Karalynn!
love you!!!